- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS ( 5 years program + 1 year internship)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery-BDS ( 5 years program + 1 year internship)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy – B.Pharm (4 years program)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – BSN (4 years program)
- RN-BSN Bridge Program (2 years program with full/part time option for registered nurses holding Diploma in Nursing)
- Master of Science (M.S) in Pharmacy- Specialization in Clinical Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Chemistry .
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
College of Medical Sciences offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, comprising of 2 years of basic sciences, 3 years of clinical sciences and one year of internship.
The RAK College of Dental Sciences (RAKCODS) is an integral part of the RAK MHSU which also offers degree courses in Medicine, Pharmacy and Nursing.
Bachelor of Pharmacy, comprises of 6 months of general education, 1 year of basic sciences, two-and-half years of pharmaceutical sciences and training.
RAK College of Nursing is a dynamic and evolving organization which will prepare competent professional graduate nurses for diverse health care delivery and leadership roles.